This is an advanced professional position responsible for daily operation of the Program, supervision of direct service staff, and training and consultation. Reports to and functions under the direction, instruction and supervision of the Program Manager.
Florida license (LMHC, LCSW, LMFT) required. Minimum of a Masters Degree in Human Services related field from an accredited college or university. Four to six years of Human Service/Behavioral Healh experience. Knowledge of direct services, including relevant DSM 5 diagnosis and symtomatology. Ability to read, analyze and interpret clinical records, procedures, legal documentation and governmental regulations. Ability to effectively communicate verbally with, provide information to,and respond to questions from managers, clients, service providers, family members and the general public. Valid Florida drivers license, insurance and reliable transportation.
* Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships required for proper functioning within the clinical role.
* Knowledge of clinical symptomatology including relevant DSM-IV diagnoses.
* Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets clinical records, procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports and documents clinical activities.
* Ability to effectively communicate verbally with, provide information to, and respond to questions from managers, consumers, services providers, family members, and the general public.