Provides crisis intervention, case management, and assessment services to mental health consumers; provides primarily/outreach services; coordinates with residential units, and hospitals for fast delivery of services and efficient placement of volatile consumers; and acts as advocate for consumer in regards to stabilization, crisis intervention, and referral to other programs and agencies. The position requires the ability to travel and serve our clients in the community at off-site locations. A valid drivers license is required.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Human Services related disciplines.
• Good interpersonal skills, assessment skills, knowledge of community resources, ability to work with and motivate others
• Ability to make logical decisions based on sound reasoning and understanding of consequences.
• Ability to assess and record observations.
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets clinical record information, departmental procedures, and government regulations.
• Ability to effectively present information clearly and concisely in verbal and written form.