|Title:||Activities Therapist -Adult CSU- MB 0086 |
Gracepoint, the leader in providing mental health services to the Tampa Bay area for over 50 years is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Activities Therapist to join our team! Gracepoint offers excellent pay, benefits which include health, dental and vision insurance and generous time off; flexible work schedules all within a culture passionate about clinical excellence to those we serve.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the daily therapeutic, recreational and psychoeducational activities of the patients in the CSU (Crisis Stabilization Unit).
- This position is responsible for the development of the groups and activities and their therapeutic effect for patients and the milieu of the Unit utilizing Evidence Based Practices when appropriate.
- Additionally the Activities Therapist will provide one on one therapy for patients as ordered and assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Program Manager and Program Supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services related discipline
- At least one year in the behavioral health field
- Ability to perform individual and group therapy, and recreational activities in a fast paced environment with chronically mentally ill patients
- Computer knowledge should include Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and electronic medical records experience helpful
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|