|Title:||Foundation Executive Director|
Gracepoint, the leader in providing mental health services to the Tampa Bay Community for over 50 years is seeking a highly skilled, Foundation Executive Director to join our team. The Executive Director works in concert with the CEO of Gracepoint as well as the Foundation Board of Directors.
The ideal Foundation Executive Director will be an innovative self-starter and experienced leader charged with building a robust donor database and have a proven track record in non-profit fundraising.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years experience in marketing and fundraising, Master's degree preferred, with 8 years experience in marketing and fundraising.
- Experience working with and developing an effective Board of Trustees.
- Significant and proven leadership skills developed through several years in senior management positions. Excellent organizational, fundraising/development, interpersonal, marketing communication, administration skills.
- Documented history of successful fundraising efforts with demonstrated network of significant donors and centers of influence in the service area.
- Is visionary, trustworthy, diplomatic, understanding and innovative with high energy level.
- Experience managing a complex budget.
- Excellent communication skills, strong presentation skills.
- Ability to attend networking/fundraising functions that occur outside traditional office hours.
- Ability to raise the visibility of the organization through successful public relations and marketing including expansion of the Foundation membership base.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be deadline and multi-task oriented.
- Must have reliable source of transportation, valid driver's license, and automobile insurance if driving while on the job.