Gracepoint, the leader in providing mental health services to the Tampa Bay Community for over 50 years is seeking a Patient Accounts Manager.
Responsible for managing patients accounts receivable. Assure monthly charges, payments and adjustments to patients’ accounts in order to keep the balances outstanding in line with the Agency’s Policy.
High School diploma. At least five years successful work experience in a Patient Accounts department. At least two year’s experience managing a Patient Accounts department.
· Responsible for the timely billing of all third party payers.
· Reviewing and updating the service activity log documentation manual.
· Resolves patient, staff and interdepartmental complaints and misunderstanding related to billing and collections.
· Maintains aging of patient accounts receivable, reviewing self-pay bad debt accounts for referral to an outside collection agency.
· Preparation and maintenance of department policy.
· Review and recommend new procedures codes and fund sources when needed.
· Supervision of business office staff to ensure all Medicaid, Medicare and Insurance provider numbers are obtained.