A new force for behavioral health emerged in Tampa, Florida in 2013. Three influential providers merged responding to client demands for behavioral services that mesh with their lives and families. Mental Health Care, Personal Enrichment through Mental Health Services, and Agency for Community Treatment Services are now Gracepoint.
Gracepoint’s member agencies have long histories collaborating with the Tampa Bay community and offer a seamless array of nearly 100 health and developmental disability programs in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties. Gracepoint also offers various residential programs in five other counties throughout central Florida.
The three providers are respected and accredited behavioral health and substance treatment centers. More than 1,100 team members and 29 psychiatrists guide 25,000 adults and 14,000 children through thoughtful problem solving, treatment and on to their paths to wellness each year.
Gracepoint is more than a place for behavioral health care. We are the source for wellness. This is all we do, and we help people achieve their best lives.
- Are you a behavioral health professional who thrives on clinical challenges?
- Are you looking for a community practice experience that balances your private practice?
- Is full-time or part-time work with adults or children who respond to energetic, compassionate caregivers your career ideal?
Gracepoint offers that and more. With 99 clinical programs and 48 sites, you can experience many practice settings, clientele, and clinical acuities--all within Gracepoint. Some roles require clinical certifications or degrees. A significant number of entry level roles are available. You may consider:
- Crisis evaluation/mobile response team
- Crisis stabilization
- Private and group therapy
- Case management
- Outreach with fragile populations including homeless and people with co-occurring disorders
- Medication management
- Admissions and reception
- Finance, IT, HR and administration
Gracepoint and its affiliaties competitive salary and benefits including:
- 401K with match
- health and dental insurance
- paid time off benefits based on team role
Apply now online. Save the .pdf using your last name and first initial as the name of the file and email to Human Resources.
Go to career listing