There are three ways to begin treatment.
1. Call our Referral Line: 813-272-2244
- When you call to schedule your appointment, please have your insurance card available. This allows us to better serve you and minimize your out-of-pocket expenses and delays.
2. Walk-in Appointments
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
3. To request an appointment online, click here.
Our Assessment Center is located at 5707 N. 22nd St., Tampa, FL 33610.
Please keep in mind with same day appointments you may experience a wait, but we will work hard to have you seen as quickly as possible. If you are in crisis, and need to speak with someone immediately call 813-272-2958 or call 911.
On your First Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time in order to complete necessary documents, including authorizations for treatment, insurance and medical questionnaires. You will also be required to pay for any applicable co-payments and deductibles at the time of your visit. We are mandated by insurance companies to collect co-pays.
We recommend that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of questions or topics you may wish to discuss with your physician.
- A list of the medications you take or the actual containers of the medications.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please notify us at least 48 hours in advance. We will reschedule your visit to ensure your medical needs are met. Your advanced notice may help another patient who is waiting to see one of our psychiatrists or clinicians.